I am not dating Chris Brown: Rihanna
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
R&B star Rihanna has been indicating about her improved relationship with former boyfriend Chris Brown but she has clarified that she is not dating the rapper.
During an interview when the 'Diamonds' singer was asked if she was dating Brown, she replied, "No. Not together."
But at the same time the 24-year-old said she is on good terms with Brown, reported Daily Mail.
"Basically it's the way I look at everything regarding my personal life. Even though you have to witness it, it still is mine. This is mine at this point, and when it gets to my music, I'll give and I'll give, and I just feel like I need to keep a little bit for me that I get to decide. If I had it my way, it would be really nobody's business," said Rihanna.
The ex-couple have had a turbulent past after Brown physically abused the pop star in 2009.
Last month Brown revealed he had split from his girlfriend of one year Karrueche Tran to focus on his friendship with Rihanna.
The couple were previously said to be preparing to go public with their reconciliation once her new album is released later this month.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow