‘Born Again’ Fabrice Muamba expecting baby with wife
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
Football's miracle man Fabrice Muamba and his wife Shauna Magunda are expecting a baby, an year after the former Bolton Wanderers midfielder died for around 78 minutes on a football pitch due to cardiac arrest. Muamba's friends reveal the former footballer and wife Shauna are elated about their second child, due in June, the Sun reports. Delighted Muamba believes his new baby is a special blessing after the cardiac arrest that forced him to retire from football, the paper further reported. Muamba and Shauna learned they were expecting their second child just before Christmas, it added. One of Muamba's friend said the baby is due in June, adding they would have been thrilled anyway but given what happened to Muamba last year, they feel even more blessed and lucky. The friend further added both Muamba and Shauna were looking forward to 2013 but this makes it more special. The couple has broken the news to their four-year-old Josh, who is overjoyed at the prospect of a brother or sister. Muamba retired in August five months after millions of football fans saw him suffer a cardiac arrest while playing against Tottenham in a live TV match. The midfielder was effectively dead for 78 minutes until medics got his heart started again.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'