‘Cong hatched conspiracy with CBI to save Vadra in land scam’
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Haryana Parliamentary Affairs Minister Randeep Surjewala, in his reactions, said the case has reached its logical end. "It is a lesson for those holding high posts on the political as well as administrative side," he said.
"I am pained at the scenes that took place outside the Delhi court today. With your lawlessness you can neither pressure the law or judges nor turn the courts into a political akhara," he told reporters, referring to unruly INLD supporters who protested outside the court.
He said the Congress did not misuse CBI. "They are mistaken. An IAS officer went to the Supreme Court when the NDA was in power and the apex court ordered the CBI probe," he said, adding that it was not the CBI, but a court that gave the punishment. —WITH PTI
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'