‘Didi surrounded by people with vested interests’
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Chattopadhyay's remarks did not go down well with the Trinamool leadership, with sources saying that he might face strong action for not toeing the party line. Though no senior leaders spoke officially against him, the sources said Chattopadhyay may be removed from the post of Assembly chief whip.
Asked about Chattopadhyay's comments, industry minister Partha Chatterjee said: "I do not know what he said. I do not want to comment."
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM