‘Furnish daily report on dengue or face action’
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Two more suspected cases of dengue were reported in the city on Wednesday even as the Vadodara Municipal Corporation served notices to private hospitals and practitioners to keep the civic body posted about such cases, or face action.
VMC's health department has issued notices to physicians, paediatricians and private hospitals to update the civic body everyday on the status of suspect or confirmed cases of dengue and chikungunya.
"We were not getting information on regular basis and it was becoming difficult to take preventive measures. If they do not comply with the notice, we might be forced to take action by suspending their registrations," said Dr Patel.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM