‘ISI agent’ sent to Sabarmati jail
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
The alleged ISI operative who was recently picked up the city police from Jodhpur in Rajasthan was sent to Sabarmati Central Jail after his remand with the Detection of Crime Branch (Ahmedabad) ended on Monday.
Naushad Ali Maksud Ali (23) of Jodhpur was allegedly spying for Pakistan's ISI for the last few months.
He was mainly using social networking site Facebook to receive and send information.
According to case details, Naushad was trained to collect and send information from Jodhpur that has a base of the IAF and the BSF.
Naushad was among the four alleged ISI agents arrested by the city police.
The other three are Idris Pinjara from Jamnagar and Sirajuddin Fakir and Mohd Ayub from Ahmedabad.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow