‘Marriage will bring out Justin Timberlake's best’
Former N Sync member Joey Fatone says his old band mate Justin Timberlake will be a great husband to Jessica Biel.
The 35-year-old singer said Timberlake and Biel know each other so well that they're destined to stay together, reported Contactmusic.
"Not much is going to change. He's a great dude, and he's very focused on what he does and everything else, and I'm sure this will bring out the best. He's been with her for a long time, so it's basically a piece of paper. That's what me and my wife (Kelly Baldwin) were like, and we've been together over 18 years now," he said.
When asked what advice he'd give the 'Social Network' actor, who recently enjoyed a bachelor party in Las Vegas and Mexico, he said, "just enjoy life, because it goes by way too fast."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow