‘Project should not cause inconvenience to public’
- Anti-corruption unit will now monitor access to players: BCCI
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors vs Delhi Daredevils
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Inamdar said maintenance and repair were important to keep the facility usable and safe. "For example trimming of bushes/tree branches, periodic painting of dividers/channelisers, replacement of damaged tiles, reinstatement of dislocated divider stones/bollards, repairs of light fixtures, etc."
"No ad hoc decision should be taken that would cause inconvenience to citizens," the activists said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet