‘RBI finds 154 cases of misuse of ECB funds’
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Reliance Communications, Reliance Infratel, Huawei Technologies and Walt Disney Company (India) are among the companies which misused or diverted funds raised from abroad under the ECB route in the last three years, Parliament was informed on Friday.
The RBI has found as many as 154 contraventions of External Commercial Borrowings (ECBs) since 2009-10, minister of state for finance Namo Narain Meena said in a written reply in the Lok Sabha. The other companies include Educomp Solutions, Shri Adhikari Brothers Television Networks, DB Corp Ltd, Metro Cash & Carry India Pvt Ltd and Blackrock India Pvt Ltd, he added.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM