‘Shootout at Wadala’s’ trailer launched with live shootouts in public places
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
Ekta Kapoor has launched the live trailer of her upcoming movie 'Shootout at Wadala' across five cities with stage shoot outs in public places.
In the Delhi-NCR region, the trailer was launched with the shootout area at the Great India Place (GIP) mall in Noida.
Similar 'blasts' were also organised in Mumbai, Lucknow, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad.
Anil Kapoor, who plays the role of ACP Isaque Bhagwan in the film, was also present at the launch along with producer Ekta Kapoor.
The 53-year-old actor said that it was a historic day for the film industry as for the first time ever the trailer was being launched simultaneously across 5 cities of the country and all the actors, directors and producers are present in different cities.
Kapoor also requested the audience to have a look at the trailer of the movie, directed by Sanjay Gupta and produced by Ekta Kapoor.
On the other hand, the 37-year-old film producer expressed her desire to kick start a new trend of 200 cr club with her upcoming flick.
The crime thriller, which features stars like John Abraham, Kangna Ranaut,
Tusshar Kapoor and Sonu Sood is all set to hit the silver screen on 1st may 2013.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations