‘Smart’ ration card enrolment camps held
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
- Just in: Pune Warriors withdraw from the Indian Premier League
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
The Department of Food and Supplies and Consumer Affairs, UT, Chandigarh is conducting smart ration card enrollment camps at e-sampark centre, Manimajra, UT, Chandigarh from January 15-20 and subsequently, all the essential commodities under TPDS will be distributed to only those beneficiaries who have these smart ration cards.
The beneficiaries left out, who were unable to get themselves enrolled in the smart ration card camps in the year 2011, who are registered with M/s Sunil, M/s Akhilak, M/s Sharma & M/s Dilshad kiryana store, Manimajra respectively and M/s S P Brothers kiryana store, Village Kishangarh are required to enroll themselves at e-sampark centre, UT, Chandigarh during the aforesaid period from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm.
For enrollment, the head of the family and at least two members from the family, above the age of 12 years are required to be present.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held