‘Student, accused present in school on Jan 2’
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
The police also recorded statements of the three girls with whom, according to the police, the complainant shared the incident soon after January 2.
The complainant had alleged that Falcao had asked her to meet him at his office after school on January 2. In his office, he allegedly closed the door, latched it and molested her. She tried to run away. But he allegedly stopped her and attempted to rape her. Meanwhile, Don Bosco school staff and supporters of Falcao were present at the District Court in large numbers.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'