‘The Chase is Over’
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets put Pune Warriors on top
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
- Afghan Prez to seek Indian military aid amid Pakistan row
In Chandigarh to meet the winners of a Limca contest, Kapoor, who is also the the beverage's brand ambassador, said that she always takes up such opportunities to meet people behind the brand and give them a chance to see her in person. "It gives me immense pleasure when they see the star up, close and personal," said Kapoor, keeping her star status intact.
On the film front, she has Prakash Jha's Satyagraha with Ajay Devgn where she will play a journalist. "I won't be asking questions on marriage and children," she said There is a film with her "favourite actor", Imraan Khan, "because Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu with him was special". But what is worth the wait is her film Talaash with Aamir Khan. "I play a very integral character in the film," is all she's willing to divulge, adding that director Reema Katgi and Aamir prefer it that way. "Aamir has a different strategy — of not over-publicising the film for it loses its importance. I feel films are being publicised too much these days and it makes actors come across like monkeys — shouting, screaming and dancing at malls. One decides whether the movie is worth it after one promo, like people are already waiting for Dabangg 2 since Salman Khan is a brand and part one was great," she concludes.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet