ĎThe impression of fear, itís good for me... I like ití
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
You wrote an editorial recently in Samna praising Saddam Hussein.
Yes I did, because I did not like it when Bush attacked Iraq.
How does that square with your suspicion of the Muslims?
I don't blame all Muslims, but it is difficult to make out which Muslim loves this country and which doesn't.
You don't regret having praised Hitler?
I condemn Hitler because of the massacre of Jews. But I love artists, painters.
... as you have picked up your wine glass, let me wish you a happy 80th birthday. Do you drink wine in the afternoon everyday?
Yes... and in the evening, after nine.
You have it as wine or medicine?
Actually medicine. I have constipation. The doctor advised me to drink red wine, but I don't like the taste of it. I like white.
Red wine is good for the heart...
But I don't have a heart, I am a heartless person. So white is good for me.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chiefís son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM