1 killed, 3 wounded in a bomb blast in Pakistan
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
One person was killed and two others were injured today when a bomb went off in a market on the outskirts of Peshawar city in Pakistan's restive northwest.
The explosion occurred in a shop in Badabher area on the outskirts of Peshawar, the capital of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province.
Three persons were wounded in the blast and one of them has succumbed to his injuries in a hospital, police officials said.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held