10 die after drinking hooch in Bihar
Ten persons have died in Gaya district after drinking illicit liquor, taking the total number of hooch deaths in Bihar this month to 30.
Of the victims, nine persons died in Rampur police station area and one in Cherki police station area Monday night, while four were admitted to the Anugarh Narayan Magadh Medical College, Deputy Superintendent of Police Rakesh Dubey said.
SSP Gaya, Vinay Kumar, said police raided a godown in Bindi Yadav market belonging to Mantu Yadav, the brother of RJD MLA from Belaganj Surendra Yadav, and seized a large quantity of hooch in pouches.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95 lakh on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry and paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow