13 tola gold jewellery stolen from cop’s house
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
A Haryana Police constable has alleged that 13 tola gold jewellery worth Rs 4 lakh was stolen from his house in Sector 28 when he and his wife had gone for work on Wednesday.
According to police, Maan Singh, 32, and his wife Sulochana Devi, 28, who is also working as a clerk with the government press, had left their balcony door open and left for work on Wednesday morning. When they returned in the evening, they found their almirah open and 13 tola gold jewellery missing.
"The balcony was attached to the staircase outside which must have facilitated breaking in. We have registered a case of house trespass and theft against unknown persons," police said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’