13-year-old girl gang-raped, senior citizen among four booked
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
A minor girl was allegedly gang-raped by two persons, including a 70-year-old man, at Kalyan in Thane district, police said.
Besides the two alleged rapists, two women were also booked in this case as they threatened the victim of dire consequences if she told anybody about the incident, police said today.
In the complaint filed with the police yesterday, the girl alleged that on December 28 last year, she was repeatedly raped by one Jaswant Bhai (70) and Nilesh More (18) at Rupa Karya's house, where she worked as a maid servant, police said.
Karya and another woman named Preeti (35) threatened the girl of dire consequences if she revealed it to anyone, police said.
Police have booked the four accused under sections 376 (2)(G), 506, rw 34 of the IPC, sections 4 and 12 of the Protection of Child from Sexual Offences act of 2012 and also Juvenile Justice Act, section 23 and 26, police said.
No arrests have been made in this connection so far and further investigation is on, police said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow