17-year-old goes missing
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A 17-year-old boy has reportedly gone missing from his hostel in Narhi locality in Hazratganj area.
Chandraprakash Singh, a resident of Deoria district, used to practice cricket at KD Singh Babu stadium while he stayed at a private hostel in Narhi. An FIR was lodged under IPC 364(Kidnapping or abducting in order to murder) on the complaint of Chandraprakash's father, Brijesh Pratap Singh, on Wednesday night.
Singh, in his complaint, said that Chandraprakash stayed at the hostel along with two other boys, Deepak and Sanjay. Singh said that Deepak informed him over the phone on Wednesday that Chandraprakash had left the hostel on Tuesday evening at 7.45 pm to buy a mobile charger but did not return. Later when he called on Chandraprakash's mobile phone it was found to be switched off. Singh then complained to police.
Hazratganj Station House Officer AK Verma said that the boy is a budding cricketer.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held