2 bodies fished out of Sabarmati river
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
The bodies of two persons were fished out of Sabarmati river on Saturday by fire brigade officials who are believed to have committed suicide. The fire officials said they received the emergency calls in a span of one to two hours when both the persons reportedly jumped in the river. The officials said the first victim was a youth estimated to be 25-years-old. He jumped from the Sardar Bridge while the second victim, who jumped from the Shahstri Bridge, was estimated to be 50-years-old. The police have lodged a case of accidental deaths and started investigation.
Woman dies in A'bad road accident
A pregnant woman was allegedly killed in a road accident in the city on Saturday. The incident occurred outside the Shahpur petrol pump in the morning when the complainant Jigar Dantani was going on his motorbike with his wife Madhu and daughter Chinki. A speeding car hit the bike from behind killing the woman on the spot. The car driver is on the run, police said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held