2 Cong MLAs set to join Trinamool
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Two Congress MLAs in West Bengal are set to join the Trinamool Congress and likely to be included in the state Cabinet in the reshuffle scheduled to be held month-end. While Krishnendu Narayan Choudhury has already met Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, Humayun Kabir said he would join the TMC on November 20.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'