2 Delhi gangrape suspects confess, one says ‘hang me for horrible crime’
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
His father said he wants to take his son home to Gorakhpur as soon as doctors and police let him travel. "It is god's grace my son did not fracture his legs. But they are severely bruised and he is in a lot of pain," the father said. A lawyer himself, the father had a good word for the police. "They caught the men within 24 hours and I am thankful to them for working out the case so quickly," he said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow