2 more Vaghela loyalists join BJP
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Two more loyalists of Congress election campaign committee chairman Shankarsinh Vaghela joined the BJP on Thursday. Former minister in the Vaghela government Madhubhai Thakore and former Ahmedabad district panchayat president Nilaba Chauhan and a retried additional collector joined the saffron party.
Felicitating them, BJP national vice-president Purshottam Rupala said it was rather home coming for Thakore and others as they were part of the BJP in the past.
On his return to the BJP, Thakore said, "I had some differences in the past due to which I had left the BJP, but now that those things have been sorted out, I have returned to my home."
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held