2 suspended SSB jawans arrested
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Lucknow:The Government Railway Police (GRP) on Saturday arrested two suspended jawans of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) - Surya Kumar and Ratnakar Hazang - for allegedly throwing their colleagues' weapons off the train near Farrukhabad while returning from election duty in Gujarat. Farrukhabad GRP station in-charge Vinod Kumar Mishra said the duo had been arrested on the charges of theft and sent to jail. Meanwhile, the team of SSB men searching for five missing weapons have recovered four weapons including one carbine gun and three INSAS rifles while they are searching for one INSAS rifle which is still missing, said SSB commandant RS Negi.
Finally, Sonbhadra gets new DM
Lucknow:The state government on Saturday posted Chandra Kant as the new District Magistrate (DM) of Sonbhadra. Chandra Kant is a 1980 batch PCS officer and has been recently promoted to IAS cadre. Presently he was posted as Chief Development Officer (CDO) Faizabad. The post of DM in Sonbhadra was lying vacant since September 22 after Suhas L Y was transferred while the charge was handed over to a junior official.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held