20% men feel scared of women’s handbags
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
One in five men feels too scared to peek inside their other half's handbag, a new survey has revealed.
The survey, conducted for Cadbury on 2,000 UK women, also found that four in 10 women consider someone looking in their handbag as intrusively as someone reading their text messages.
Loo roll, spare knickers, chocolate and an iPod were found to be among the belongings most women carry with them in their handbags at all times.
Painkillers, sunglasses and nail files are also most likely to be found deep in the recesses of their holdalls, alongside more predictable items like money, a make-up bag and a diary.
Curiously, just 72 percent of women actually carry money or bank cards with them, the Daily Express reported.
It also found that while the average cost of a woman's handbag is 96 pounds but the carry 40 items inside it that has a combined total of 110.25 pounds.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet