20-year-old man drowns
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
The body of an Unidentified man, around 20 years old, was found at Sheetal Talao near Sheetal Cinema in Kurla (west) on Friday morning. Fire brigade retrieved the body at 6.10 am. Assistant Commissioner of Police (Kurla Division), Prabhakar Satam said the case was most likely a suicide. "Two days ago we had received a call about a suspected suicide in the area. Fire brigade officials reached there, but did not find the body. We suspect that the same person may have been found this morning," he said. The body has been sent for post-mortem to Rajwadi Hospital. "There are no injuries on the body and there is nothing so far to point towards any foul play," said Satam.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'