20-yr-old dies in road mishap
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
An unknown vehicle knocked down a motorcycle, killing a 20-year-old girl Neha Jeevan Kulkarni, at Wadgaon Maval on Monday morning. Police said Neha and her friend Harsha had gone to Lonavla. While they were returning, a speeding vehicle knocked down their motorcycle on the old Mumbai Pune road around 7 am.
The duo was rushed to a hospital where Neha was pronounced brought dead, while Harsha suffered injuries and is being treated at the hospital at Dehu Road. An offence was registered against driver of the unknown vehicle at the Wadgaon Maval police station.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM