25 teams to vie for top spot in AIFF U-12, 13 soccer meet
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Twenty-five teams from all over the country will participate in the AIFF Under-12 and 13 football meet which began here today, in Nadia district.
Spotters will hunt for talents at the tournament which
will be attended by AIFF Technical Director (academics) Scott O'Donel, AIFF Director of national teams Subhankar Mukherjee, Bengal Olympic association's Joint Secretary Swapan Banerjee, President Ajit Banerjee and others.
The tournament, being held at Kalyani Stadium, is being hosted by the local civic board.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held