2nd phase of P L Deshpande garden nearing completion, says civic body
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
The PMC on Thursday said it was abount to complete work on second phase of the three-phase development project at P L Deshpande garden on Sinhagad Road. The civic body said the project was planned in three phases which included Japanese style, Mughal style and Kalagram. The Japanese style has been completed in phase one while the second phase of Mughal style is nearing completion. It clarified that the PMC has not given any name to the internal part of the garden. The Mughal style is based on the garden in Rashtrapati Bhavan and Kashmir. It has green lawn, sprinklers and water fall.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'