3 accidents in two days on Jagraon stretch
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Two accidents occurred on Sunday while another happened on Saturday on the Ludhiana-Jagraon road. However, no injuries were reported in all the three cases.
On Sunday, a speeding bus collided with a Zen car near Chowki Maan village, Mullanpur, but no one was injured. Both the parties reached a compromise for Rs 4,000, said Jagraon ASI Victor Singh.
In another accident on Sunday between Baddowal and Mullanpur, two cars collided due to the narrow road. No one was injured. The case was not even reported to the police. In another accident that occurred on Saturday, two cars, Ikon and Beat, collided near restaurant Haveli. Reportedly, the driver of one of the cars was under the influence of drugs. Jagraon ASI Gurtej Singh is investigating the matter.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet