3 dead, including suspect, at US Marine base shooting
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A base spokesman said the suspect in a shooting at Marine Base Quantico in Virginia has been found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound along with a second victim.
Lt. Agustin Solivan says authorities entered the barracks early today where the suspect had barricaded himself after a fatal shooting and found him dead along with another victim.
The stand-off began after a shooting on the base around 11 pm local time yesterday.
No names have been released, but Solivan said authorities believe the suspect was a staff member at the officer candidate school at the base. Solivan says the two others were also Marines.
The base had been put on lockdown but it has now been been lifted.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held