3 kids hurt as bottles blast off in school
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Three students of a primary school in Tarsali sustained minor injuries on Saturday when some spray bottles being burnt along with garbage in the school premises blasted apparently because they contained highly inflammable liquid.
The three students were playing near the burning garbage when the bottles apparently blasted, injuring them. They were rushed to a hospital for treatment.
The principal, Sharmisthaben Gohil, who had joined school only recently, had asked for her chamber to be cleaned and garbage thus collected to be burnt. Police said they have asked the Forensic Science Laboratory to ascertain the reason for the blast.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow