36 detained for eve-teasing in MP, made to do sit-ups
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Thirty-six men were detained from various parts of the city for allegedly indulging in eve-teasing, the police said on Sunday. Those held were made to do sit-ups in public and were then detained briefly at a police station before being let off, said Bhopal Superintendent of Police Rajesh Bhadoria.
The youths were held from the New Market area, 10 number bus stop, Manisha Market, among others on Saturday evening when they were caught passing lewd comments at women.
Acting on tip-offs, the police reached the specific spots and nabbed the youths, some of whom are reportedly wards of senior government officials.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet