4 killed, 50 hurt in blast near MQM rally
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Four persons were killed and 50 injured Tuesday when a bomb planted on a motorcycle went off near a park close to Mutthaida Qaumi Movement (MQM) headquarters, where the party had just finished holding a massive rally.
The blast occurred at Ayesha Manzil intersection, located a short distance from Jinnah Ground where the MQM had organised a rally Tuesday afternoon. People leaving the rally were hit by the blast about 7.15 pm, witnesses and officials said.
Three persons were killed, said Sagheer Ahmed, Health Minister of Sindh. DIG Asif Ejaz Sheikh said those injured were admitted to several nearby hospitals.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held