4 of family found dead at different places
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Four members of a family were found dead Tuesday at different places in Dharampur taluka in the district.
The body of the family head, Chunilal Bushara, was found hanging from a tree near his house in Dharampur area, sub-inspector M P Patel said.
However, Bushara's wife, daughter and son were found dead in a river this evening, he said.
"It seems they have committed suicide but we are not ruling out other angles. We are talking to relatives of the deceased," Patel said.
"Police have registered a case of accidental death as Bushara's body bore no mark of any external injury. The body has been handed over to his relatives," he said.
The autopsy of rest three bodies will be conducted Wednesday morning, he said.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations