42-year-old gangraped in UP, dumped in Delhi
In another shocking case of gangrape, a 42-year-old woman was sexually assaulted by three men in UP and later dumped in Delhi last night. Dileep Verma was picked up from Agra and brought to Delhi for further interrogation, Delhi Police spokesperson Rajan Bhagat said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow