45 rape, 75 molestation cases reported after Delhi gangrape
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
In order to address rising incidence of crimes against women, Kumar said, Delhi police has continued its efforts to spread awareness among various sections of society through 'Parivartan' scheme.
"Also, there has been a steady increase in visibility of women police in selected police stations, PCR vans and motorcycle patrols.
"To counter problems of sexual harassment, women police are deployed in civil clothes at appropriate places. The police stations at North and South Campus have majority of women police officers," he said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held