46 years on, ex-CM Shashikala Kakodkar says Centre rigged Goa 'Independence' poll
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar, who was present at the function, refrained from commenting on the debate.
"I am not going into the controversy. We cannot afford to forget the contribution of Bandodkar. I heard that one of the reasons why people voted in favour of remaining Independent was because they did not want to lose Bandodkar as a Chief Minister," he said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’