5 die in expressway accident in Pune
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Five persons were killed and two more critically injured after a Pune-bound car crossed a road median and collided into another car coming from the opposite direction near Pavana police chowky here on Monday around 8.30 am. Two of the five deceased are from Pune.
Investigating officer Pradeep Suryavanshi of Kamshet police outpost said, "The accident took place on a patch of the highway where there is no slope. It has been observed that many drivers tend to speed as they get a plain road immediately after the ghat section."
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'