5 nominations till now for Feb 23 bypoll in Mizoram
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
With Dr Ngurdingliana, the official candidate of the ruling Congress filing his nomination on Tuesday, five candidates are in the fray till now for the by-election to the Chalfilh Assembly seat in Mizoram on February 23.
Returning Officer for the bypoll, A Biaklawma said Ngurdingliana submitted his nomination papers during the day, while Zoram Nationalist Party candidate C. Lalchhandama could not file his nominations as he reached the RO's office late.
Those who filed nominations earlier were Lalvenhima Hmar of the Opposition Mizo National Front, Lalhmangaiha Sailo of the Mizoram People's Conference, C. Ramkinlova of the BJP and lone independent Lalrohlua.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held