'50 Shades of Grey' author E L James' new book offers tips to 'wannabe' writers
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
'Fifty Shades' author E L James is working on a journal that also offers a few tips on writing.
Vintage Books announced on Monday that James has collaborated with the publisher to write 'Fifty Shades of Grey: Inner Goddess (A Journal).'
James' new book includes lined pages for readers to set down their own ideas, or "inner goddess," the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
The new book also contains a foreword by the author, professional advice and excerpts from her work.
Vintage, a paperback imprint of Random House, said that the journal will have a soft leather cover and will be published on May 1.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held