6 type of guys you probably won’t end up with
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
An adjunct Psychology Professor has compiled a list of all the signs, many people have seen and ignored, at the beginning of a relationship that can indicate whether or not it will last.
Jill Knapp's list starts with the one who didn't celebrate your birthday with you - whether you had a small get-together at a bar with a few of your friends or you sat at home watching '80s movies, the guy you're dating should have been there unless you're long-distance, you neglected to invite him or your boyfriend is out of town.
If someone really likes you, he wouldn't want you to celebrate a holiday without him - whether it's your birthday, an anniversary or Valentine's Day - he should want to be there with you, the Huffington Post reported.
The one who says "we can't be together, right now" – you meet a guy who seems amazing and you can't believe how much the two of you have in common, how comfortable and natural it feels to be around this person. You probably never or hardly ever fight because it doesn't feel like there's something to argue about.
After a while of dating, right around the time where you decide you could really see a future with this guy, he drops the bomb on you. He says something along the lines of "I am still getting over my ex", or maybe he's focusing on his job or education and he asks you to just be patient.
A few more months go by and you begin to feel like nothing more than a glorified booty call. Sure, you never fight, but it''s probably because he never opens up enough for you to see a side of him that would upset you. You get fed up and finally tell him it's time the two of you went your separate ways, and he maturely understands. A month or two goes by, and out of the blue he's calling asking you to hang out - the cycle begins again.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow