60-yr-old NRI woman murdered
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Police are yet to find some clues in the cold blooded murder of 60 year old NRI Balwant Kaur, who was murdered on Tuesday night at her house in Bachittar Nagar. According to her daughter-in-law Amandeep Kaur, who also sustained injuries, "...two men with sharp weapon entered the house and started attacking us." Amandeep locked herself inside the bathroom along with her sons but Balwant was killed as she was not able to defend herself.
Police Commissioner Ishwar Singh said that the team is trying to find clues in this case. It needs to be mentioned that the woman had come a day before from US along with her daughter-in-law to meet her relatives in Punjab. She was staying with her three daughters and a son in US after the death of her husband. The family was in a deep state of shock after the incident.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow