65-yr-old dies of H1N1, toll touches 29
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
A 65-year-old man from Bhawani Peth died of swine flu at Adventist Hospital on Sunday. He was suffering from pneumonia and was admitted to the hospital on November 1. His throat swab tested positive and he succumbed to the virus on Sunday.
Dr ST Pardeshi , acting chief medical officer, PMC, said this is the 29th death since April. Pardeshi also said that measure have been taken to check the spread of dengue. There have been 559 cases of dengue this year, with nearly 270 cases in October and November.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations