8-year-old girl ‘shot at’ in Northeast Delhi
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
New Delhi:A minor girl was allegedly shot at in Jyoti Nagar, Northeast Delhi, when she was going to attend a wedding. Her parents told police that the girl was with them in a Maruti Swift Dzire at 9 pm on Wednesday, when she complained of a burning sensation in her left leg. "Her father Neeraj was driving the car and had stopped in front of a government school at Jyoti Nagar to ask for address of the wedding venue. Soon, the girl started crying and told her family members that there was a burning sensation in her leg. Neeraj checked and found blood oozing out from her thigh and took her to the nearest hospital," an officer said.
Metro hikes parking rates
New Delhi:Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Friday announced a hike in the parking rates. Daily parking charges have been doubled and monthly rates hiked by nearly 40 per cent. The revised parking rates will come into effect on March 1. Car parking will cost Rs 40, up from Rs 25 for a day. Monthly charges will be Rs 1,000, up from Rs 625. Daily parking charges for two-wheelers have been increased to Rs 20 from Rs 12. Monthly charges for the same will be Rs 475, up from Rs 300.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow