8-year-old Kumbh fire victim dies
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
An eight-year-old girl who sustained severe burn injuries in a fire that erupted in Kumbh mela in Allahabad on January 25, died on Wednesday morning here. The patient had been in the ICU at Safdarjung Hospital since January 26 after she was airlifted to Delhi, along with seven other pilgirms who were injured in the fire, by the IAF. According to doctors Safdarjung Hospital, all the surviving seven patients, including two children, continue to be critical.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'