Bal Thackeray's ashes to be immersed in Godavari on Friday
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
- Just in: Pune Warriors withdraw from the Indian Premier League
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
The urn containing ashes of Shiv Sena chief late Bal Thackeray was brought here and will be kept at the party office for 'darshan' till tomorrow, official sources said today.
On Friday, the ashes would be immersed in Godavari river, they said.
The urn was kept for darshan at Ghoti, Igatpuri yesterday and today it will keep at Nashik Road, Sinnar, Trimbakeshwar, Dindori, Niphad, Yeola, Manmad, Nandgaon and Pimpalgaon for people to pay their tributes to the late leader.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held