- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
Iran hunts for uranium, focus on Zimbabwe: Report
VIENNA: Iran is expanding its global search for uranium and a key focus is Zimbabwe, says a intelligence report. A report from a member country of International Atomic Energy Agency — with the AP — says Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi met last month with Zimbabwean mining officials to negotiate Iran's uranium procurement plan.
Pak taliban attack NATO tankers, 5 dead
PESHAWAR: Over two dozen Taliban militants attacked a terminal for NATO supply vehicles on the outskirts of this northwestern Pakistani city on Friday, killing five persons and destroying 11 oil tankers, the police said.
New Zealand quake toll up to 113
MELBOURNE: Rescuers pulled out more bodies from the debris in their grim search for the missing in a quake-devastated Christchurch where death toll mounted to 113.
UK court grants bail to Dewani
LONDON: Shrien Dewani, accused of plotting the murder his Indo-Swedish wife Anni in South Africa, has been granted bail by a court here after his father said his son would prove his innocence.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations