Dakota, Kristen’s steamy lesbian kiss in ‘The Runaways’
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Teen starlets Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart share a steamy snog in their new movie 'The Runaways'.
"Yes, it happens in The Runaways," The Daily Telegraph quoted Fanning as telling Access Hollywood.
"It was passionate. We're playing Joan Jett and Cherie Curie and they're best friends in the film and became really close in real life. And that's something that went down back in the '70s.
"We were so into the scene and into the script and the characters," she added.
The 15-year-old will also be seen in Twilight sequel New Moon.
Fanning told Teen Vogue she agreed to take on the role of Jane because, "I read all four Twilight books in one week. It's such a phenomenon, and I wanted to be able to say that I was a part of it."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow