Govt staff join non-cooperation
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Basic civic services in Hyderabad and across other parts of Telangana were hit as over 2 lakh state employees from Telangana joined the non-cooperation campaign launched by the Telangana leaders. The non-cooperation protest aims to force the state government and Centre to introduce a bill in the Parliament to create a separate Telangana state.
CM N Kiran Kumar Reddy said that the government may be forced to invoke ESMA if the agitation continues for long.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’